An excellent place for a head massage, or reflexology session is Head Over Heels, in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire.
A relaxing hour in a comfortable environment, with soothing music (if you want!).
All of the details are online here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connecting Silvercrest SBF75 Scales to An Android Phone using OpenScales and Google Fit
Overview This guide includes the steps to connect a Silvercrest SBF75 set of scales to Google Fit on an Android Phone using the OpenScales a...
-
After a flat car battery, my Citroen Xsara (2003) remote locking fob (PLIP) stopped working. After searching on the internet, I found that ...
-
Well, as I am completely lazy, I’ve bought myself a robot lawnmower. I eventually went for the Mowbot, which is designed and built in ...
-
Interactive Creation Since writing this article in 2015, I've had a go at creating an interactive editor. It's currently ear...
No comments:
Post a Comment